Every year, Brian B. and his brother take a ski trip to Vail, Colorado in January, and often return with their families in April. While accommodations are plentiful in this world-class destination, they’re continually loyal to Montaneros, a 1- to 4-bedroom condominium property located at the base of Vail Mountain in Lionshead Village. Here’s why Brian feels the property strikes the right balance of location, service and value:
“We find the location and amenities to be great. Friendly and helpful staff, easy access to everything including a five minute walk to the gondola and the local bus right out the door. Not to mention the wonderful pool, hot tubs and sauna as well as boot dryers and storage. We have stayed other places but have never found the combination and quality of services offered by Montaneros in the same price range.”
Learn more about the reasons to stay in Montaneros:
With Eagle Bahn Gondola and Born Free Express chairlift at the doorstep, guests of Montaneros are mere minutes from the slopes. Moreover, they’re steps away from the newly renovated Vail Square in the heart of Lionshead Village where there’s a nice selection charming shops and top-notch restaurants, including the elegant Montauk Seafood Grill and the always family favorite Blue Moose Pizza.
As a property of Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Montaneros holds high standards for service and satisfaction that’s reflected in the friendly smiles and attentive service on property. It’s not the brand standards, however, that make the staff great it’s simply their knack for hospitality. Whether it’s Jeff, the front desk agent, Paco, the housekeeping manager or Derek, the general manager, the team works diligently to ensure a guest’s stay is everything they want it to be.
The Amenities & Services
Guests at this Vail vacation rental, Montaneros, enjoy full hotel services and the conveniences of home, all in one stay. The condos feature well- equipped kitchens, living rooms, fireplaces and balconies with BBQ grills. Those comforts are combined with these resort amenities for an exceptional stay:
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the property
- Premier Sports, a shop offering discounted recreational equipment for winter and summer activities as well as accessories and gift items
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and sauna
- Adjacent to award-winning Arrabelle Spa for massages
- Complimentary access to the Arrabelle Gym from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Front desk and Concierge services
- Complimentary underground parking
- Grocery delivery service available (winter)
- Valet laundry service and laundry facilities
- Ski room with overnight boot dryers
- Complimentary hot cocoa and popcorn served in the afternoon (winter), as well as coffee and tea service in the lobby
- Computer with Internet access and printer in the lobby
- Guest fax and business services
- Complimentary newspaper delivery
- Movie rentals