Takes part in numerous spring festivals from Pensacola to Panama City and offers event lodging deals
Fort Walton Beach, Florida (February 28, 2017) – Wyndham Vacation Rentals, the world’s largest professional manager of vacation rental properties and part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN), announced that its ResortQuest brand will participate as sponsor of approximately 10 events this spring along Northwest Florida Beaches.
“As a leading, local organization in the tourism and hospitality industry, we are passionate about supporting local events in the communities we serve,” said Lino Maldonado, vice president of operations, growth & innovation for Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Gulf Region. “Not only do these festivals and events bring fun and excitement but they enhance our tourism economy by bringing participants to this beautiful destination that we are so fortunate to call home.”
ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals is honored to sponsor new and established events as a way to support the local community and help promote tourism during one of the most beautiful times of the year. Sponsorships for 2017 include:
- Emerald Coast Cruizin Festival: Thousands of classic cars, hot rods, custom cars and trucks make way to Panama City Beach for this week-long festival from March 8-11, 2017 (Featured Resort Accommodations Sponsor).
- Pensacola Blue Wahoos: The Blue Wahoos, a Minor League baseball team in Pensacola, have its season opener on April 6, 2017 (Official Lodging Sponsor).
- World War II 75th Anniversary Remembrance Banquet: This military appreciation banquet to observe the 75th anniversary of the start of World War II takes place on April 7, 2017 at the Emerald Coast Convention Center (Lodging Sponsor).
- 34th Annual Helen Drake Invitational: Recognized as one of the largest United States Tennis Association (USTA) adult tennis events across the country, this tournament returns to TOPS’L Beach & Racquet Resort in Miramar Beach from April 12-16, 2017 (Accommodations Sponsor).
- Seabreeze Jazz Festival: A week of smooth jazz on the Emerald Coast takes place April 19-23, 2017, next to Pier Park in Panama City Beach (Presenting Sponsor & Official Accommodations Provider).
- Billy Bowlegs Charity Golf Tournament: Kicking off “Pirate Season” on the Emerald Coast with activities such as golfing and boating, one of the best pirate festivals in the area takes place April 20-22, 2017 (Presenting Sponsor).
- Emerald Coast Volleyball Week: Volleyball teams throughout the country compete in this tournament taking place at The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island in Fort Walton Beach from April 26-30, 2017 (Founding Sponsor).
- South Walton Wine Festival: Dozens of celebrity winemakers, distillers, chefs, brew masters and entertainers come together to wine, dine, educate and entertain guests at Grand Boulevard in Miramar Beach from April 27-30, 2017 (Official Lodging Partner).
- Emerald Coast Bike Fest: A motorcycle rally featuring free concerts, charity poker runs and bikes shows takes place at Emerald Coast Harley Davidson in Fort Walton Beach from May 4-7, 2017 (Official Lodging Partner).
- Jeep Beach Jam: Thousands of Jeep owners, enthusiasts and club members will gather in Panama City Beach from May 17 - 21, 2017 for the second annual Jeep Beach Jam (Lodging Sponsor).
Travelers come from all over the country, not only to visit Northwest Florida’s sugar-white, sandy beaches, but to experience a diverse collection of spring events. When staying with the largest accommodations provider in Northwest Florida, ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals guests can expect to stay in a comfortable and unforgettable way whether it’s a studio overlooking the Gulf, a three-bedroom condominium at a luxury resort or a private beach home that can sleep up to twenty guests. To book your dream vacation along the Emerald Coast or to learn more about upcoming events, please visit ResortQuestNWFL.com.
About ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Headquartered in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals has been a local leader in vacation rentals, property management, association management, long-term rentals, and real estate sales along Northwest Florida Beaches since 1977. Formerly known as Abbott Realty, ResortQuest offers the area’s largest selection of professionally managed beach homes, condominiums, and resorts. ResortQuest is part of Wyndham Vacation Rentals, the world’s largest professional manager of vacation rental properties and part of Wyndham Destination Network and the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN). Backed by one of the world’s largest hospitality companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals provides access to more than 117,000 vacation rental properties in nearly 650 unique destinations worldwide. Wyndham works closely with property owners to ensure all rentals meet its standards for customer service, quality and comfort.
# # #